Once you have been accepted to a class by the teacher, you have five options for payment:
1. We have a 1% discount if you pay by check!
To get it, go through the following steps:
- Enter our Online Store.
- Put together your order as if you were paying by credit card.
- After you have added the last item to your cart and come to the "What's in My Cart?" page, that page will calculate the discount and tell you how much to pay.
- Print out the "What's in My Cart?" page (so that we get all of the info about your order).
- Snail mail it with your check (payable to AP Homeschoolers) to the following address:
105 Richman LN
Kittanning PA 16201
- Print another copy of the "What's in My Cart?" page for your records.
- Remove all items from your cart.
- Exit the store.
We will send you an email receipt and a snail-mail receipt when we receive your check.
2. PayPal or Credit Card. You can submit your payment using our credit card over the Internet by entering our Online Store. We are NOT able to receive credit card orders by phone. We will send you an email receipt and a snail mail receipt when we process your order, usually within 24 hours of your payment.
3. Tuition Payment Plan. Here is our payment plan procedure: the family mails in a *packet* of checks, totaling the whole tuition fee (early bird fee applies if payment is mailed before July 1, 2021) — one check should be dated for the current date, and the rest can be postdated over the following several months, with no check dated later than December 15, 2021. Special NOTE for families hit hard financially by the COVID-19 economic challenges: if your family could benefit from a *longer* timeframe for payments, we are ready to EXTEND the date for the final check payment to April 15, 2022-- please add a note with your payment packet to indicate if you prefer this option). There is a $10 handling fee per course added when payments are made, to be included with the first check to be deposited. Special note: it will REALLY make both YOUR bookkeeping and our bookkeeping much *easier* if you make out payments in simple *round numbers*, like 5 checks for $125 each, *rather* than seven checks for $97.38 each ;-). Let's keep life *simple* here, while helping you organize your family budget in a helpful way!
NOTE: We request that families use a *separate* set of checks for each course-- for example, if Rebekah is registering for both AP Psychology and AP MacroEconomics, using our payment plan, a full series of checks should be made out first for AP Psychology, and then a second series of checks made out for AP MacroEconomics. PLEASE PUT STUDENT NAME AND COURSE TITLE ON EVERY CHECK on the 'memo' line!!! This way our deposits will be accurate-- and we'll save much time in handling your payments. Also be sure to include all needed info from #2 above-- especially both the student and parent EMAIL addresses, AND a family's phone number. AND the name of the teacher, and full name of the course.
Make checks payable to AP Homeschoolers, and snail mail to the following address:
105 Richman LN
Kittanning PA 16201
4. Charter School tuition payment-- We welcome *virtual charter school students* to enroll in our classes. However, we have had to make the decision to NO longer work directly with these programs to receive tuition payments-- families will be responsible for paying for our classes in the ways described above. NOTE: we will be happy to send your mid-year and end-of-year transcript from our program to your charter school-- just follow the transcript request procedure.
5. ACH Transfer from your bank account to our international bank account-- You start by sending us an email (email@example.com, Subject: Invoice Request - Class Tuition) in which you include all of the info for each class, including:
- name of class
- student name
- student email
- student birth date
- parent name
- parent email
- parent address
- phone number
In return we will email you back an invoice which will include all of the information that you will need for making the ACH (Automated Clearing House) money transfer from your bank account to our bank account (at Wise Bank, which has offices in the U.S. and Belgium). After you make the payment, Wise Bank will email us a notice, and we will email you a receipt.